Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Extended Slimfit Orthotic
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Designed for everyday use: fits all types of men's fashion and casual footwear.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time.
- Adhesive pad on bottom prevents movement in shoes with higher heels.
- Soft 100% polyester microfiber topcloth has EcoFresh® earth friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
Small = Women's (6.5-8) Men's (5.5-7)
Medium = Women's (8.5-10) Men's (7.5-9)
Large = Women's (10.5-12) Men's (9.5-11)
X-Large = Men's (11.5-13)