The Orthaheel Shawn is a casual women's slipper with adjustable velcro strap for the perfect fit.
Orthaheel shoes are designed to restore natural foot function and counteract the daily grind of walking on hard and unnatural surfaces. Through the balance and alignment of your feet you can enjoy easier movement, greater endurance, and enhanced energy.
Orthaheel Shawn Tan Synthetic Women's Slipper
- Pamper your feet indoors with these soft and comfy spa-style mule slippers.
- Features our award winning built-in orthotic footbed that helps reduce foot fatigue and provides much-needed support around the home.
- Adjustable vamp with hook-and-loop closure
- Microfiber or sueded polyester uppers; microfiber terry-covered EVA footbed.
- Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, this slipper features our built-in lightweight EVA biomechanical orthotic footbed that supports your feet and helps realign the lower legs, reducing over-pronation and associated aches and pains.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
- Materials: Microfiber or sueded polyester uppers; microfiber terry-covered EVA footbed.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- 36 SHAWN
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Orthaheel footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
If you are a half size, we recommend ordering the nearest size down