The Propét Pedwalker 1 is a casual men's lace-up walking shoe.
Since its beginning in 1985, Propét has been driven by a mission to offer quality footwear for hard-to-fit feet or feet in need of special care—offering a large selection of widths and sizes and styles specifically designed to address foot ailments. Propét is well known for its TravelWalker collection—popular for their comfort and versatility—and its Propét Preferred line of therapeutic footcare products.
Propét Pedwalker 1 White Leather Men's Shoe
- Full-grain leather upper with mesh lining
- Padded collar and tongue with lace closure system
- Rigid heel counter with double removable footbed for flexible orthotic adoption
- Straight lasted, shank-reinforced EVA midsole
- Rubber outsole provides cushioned traction and durable wear
- Medicare approved, A5500 coded