Dansko Professional Leather Men’s Shoe offers superior protection for vulnerable parts of the body such as the feet, back, knees, and neck. These classic clogs provide a snug, secure fit provides necessary arch support yet grants plenty of wiggle room in the spacious box toe. Doctors and other professionals that spend morning-to-night standing will appreciate the comfort and firm construction that will provide relief and prevent injuries; the stapled outsole is a recipient of the Seal of Acceptance from the AMPA (American Podiatric Medical Association), and has been lauded by the Precision Testing Laboratories of Nashville.
- Large 1.75” heel to shock, protecting feet and joints
- White matte leather outer
- Durable and supportive inner frame ensure proper foot and ankle placement
- Antimicrobial leather lining removes moisture, keeping feet dry
- Added padding in the interior band reduces risk of foot or ankle injury
- Lining with antimicrobial moisture wicking properties