The Bostonian Kessler is a classic men's loafer with just a hint of modern detailing, this shoe has versatile style appeal. Crafted of premium leather, it features a silvertone metal buckle. Its soft lining, shock-absorbing footbed, and traditional leather outsole deliver all-day comfort. Wear this shoe to add a sartorial element to business and casual attire alike.
Bostonian Shoes have been crafting men’s dress shoes with uncompromised comfort and exceptional style for over 110 years. Founded in 1899 by Charles Jones in Whitman, Massachusetts, Bostonian was the first premium men’s footwear brand — and the first to introduce flexible dress shoes.
Bostonian Kessler Black Leather Men's Shoe
- Premium leather upper with a unique vamp decor for much added visual appeal.
- Fabric and suede lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- EVA-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Steel shank delivers support in all the right places.
- Leather and rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 in