One of the most popular ankle supports with coaches, trainers and physical therapists, the ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis.
The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable Cool Flex material.
This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area. The polyester-cotton laces are strong and resist shrinking.
Med Spec ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis
- Superior ankle support that fits easily into almost any shoe.
- Stability straps lock the heel in place.
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible.
- Ballistic nylon straps: "figure 8" straps replicate ankle taping.
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe.
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application.
- Bilateral capability: helps keep foot in neutral position.
- Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains.
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to product; increase longevity of brace.
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
- Fits left or right foot.