Acorn shoes makes footwear that's made for you. Whoever you are, whatever you do, you can be sure to find comfort with Acorn. They've found that it's the little things, the details, that make life's experiences the most rewarding, and they think the same goes for what you're wearing on your feet. That's why they've always worked to create products that perfectly combine comfort, style, and quality.
The Acorn Slipper Socks is an Acorn original! This famous slipper sock has been comforting the feet of astronauts since 1982. Offered in a ragg wool-blend or hypoallergenic cotton. These slipper socks feature a lofty Acorn memory-foam midsole over a comfort cushion layer of featherweight EVA. In addition to comfort, the full-grain leather sidewall and suede leather outsoles offer durability.
Acorn Slipper Socks Red Ragg Wool Unisex Slipper
- The famous Acorn original that has been comforting the feet of astronauts since 1982
- Ragg wool uppers of 85% wool, 13% nylon, and 2% spandex
- Cotton twist uppers of 93% hypoallergenic cotton and 7% spandex
- Lofty Acorn memory foam midsole over comfort cushion layer of featherweight EVA guarantees total comfort and therapy for feet
- Full grain leather sidewall and suede leather outsole for durable comfort