MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Kitabu GTX Black Men's Waterproof Shoe
- Full grain leather upper
- Waterproof Synthetic GORE-TEX lining
- Gusseted tongue to prevent water and debris entering shoe
- Dual board last construction
- MBT Dry & Cool sockliner with antimicrobial treatment
- Fall/Winter trimmed Rubber outsole provides good grip in all weather conditions
- Weight 16 oz.
Click here to watch the MBT instructional video.