The Propét Cronus is an casual men's slipper with adjustable velcro strap.
Since its beginning in 1985, Propét has been driven by a mission to offer quality footwear for hard-to-fit feet or feet in need of special care—offering a large selection of widths and sizes and styles specifically designed to address foot ailments. Propét is well known for its TravelWalker collection—popular for their comfort and versatility—and its Propét Preferred line of therapeutic footcare products.
Propét Cronus Black Synthetic Men's Shoe
- The perfect nighttime comfort slipper or option for the post-op patient
- Neoprene upper and lining with wide opening at top of foot and heel for easy entry
- Cushioned removable insole
- PU outsole provides durability and traction for indoor and outdoor wear
- Medicare approved, A5500 coded