The Sebago Clovehitch II features premium Nubuck and full grain leather uppers with breathable Drilex® Hydrofil® mesh panels. An anatomical EVA footbed provides comfort while the Sebago® Marine Tack™ non-marking sole conceals an EVA midsole for comfort and slip-resistant security.
Sebago® represents authentic product and timeless designs. Sebago is a celebration of everything New England... where life in, on or around the waters is a geographical unavoidability; where we are nautical in our traditions but deliver a future of performance and ingenuity.
Sebago Clovehitch II Dark Taupe/Brown Leather Men's Shoe
- Flexible Strobel Construction
- Premium Nubuck and Full Grain Leather Upper with Breathable Dri-Lex® Hydrofil® Mesh Panels – Provides durable, long-wearing, breathable protection.
- Functional Lacing System – Provides a custom and precise fit.
- Corrosive-resistant Sebago® Eyelets
- Removable, Cushioned EVA Antimicrobial Footbed – Provides superior cushioning underfoot and contains antimicrobial properties to keep feet healthy.
- Nylon Shank – Provides additional stability and support.
- Dual EVA Cushion – For extra stability and cushioning for the heel.
- Full Length EVA Cushion Midsole – For added shock absorption and cushioning.
- Sidewall Stitched Sebago® Marine Tack™ Sole with Slip-resistant, Non-marking
Siped Rubber – Provides multi-directional grip on a variety of slippery surfaces.
This shoe is Diabetic friendly and approved under PDAC Medicare Code A5500.