MBT shoes change the way you use your body so that your muscles, back, and joints work as a unit to compensate for the shoe’s natural instability. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor help you to achieve improved posture and balance, strengthen and tone muscles, and reduce pressure on your joints as it emulates the feeling of walking on sand. The rolling motion of MBT shoes is greatly beneficial to those with plantar fasciitis and other types of foot problems.
MBT Kitabu High Brown Men's Boot
- Full-grain Leather and Canvas upper
- Leather and Textile lining wicks away moisture
- TPU and glass fiber shank adds firmness to sole construction
- Dual board shank midsole
- Masai Sensor (Masai Barefoot Technology®)
- Secure rubber Casual FW10 outsole
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Shaft: 7 1/2 in
- Circumference: 13 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
Click here to watch the MBT instructional video.