The Dansko Professional Men’s Antique Brown Oiled Leather Shoes will add earthy charm to your work or casualwear without endangering the wellbeing of your feet. These shoes from the Dansko Professional line are designed to support joints and the lower back during periods of extended standing or walking, making them perfect for active professionals.
Dansko Professional Men’s Antique Brown Oiled Leather Shoe Features:
- Rustic looking top-quality leather uppers
- Large Thermoplastic PU toe box to protect toes
- Durable inner frame to reduce pronation and ankle twists
- Padded instep collar and heel counter to allow heel ease of movement while walking
- Moisture wicking antimicrobial lining
- 1 ¾” heel to absorb shock, with rocker bottom heat and cold resistant outsole
- Outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
Dansko Professional's stapled outsole has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) and has been verified by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee.