The Bostonian Espresso is a traditional run-off blucher leather oxford with a casual spirit. Light and flexible, it features a padded collar and removable OrthoLite® footbed that provides extra cushioning at the heel and ball of the foot for maximum comfort and support.
Bostonian Shoes have been crafting men’s dress shoes with uncompromised comfort and exceptional style for over 110 years. Founded in 1899 by Charles Jones in Whitman, Massachusetts, Bostonian was the first premium men’s footwear brand — and the first to introduce flexible dress shoes.
Bostonian Espresso Brown Leather Men's Shoe
- Full grain leather uppers to keep you feet cool and dry.
- Padded collar gives you instant comfort for easy wear.
- Removable, comfort footbed has two pods of cushioning placed under the foot where it needs it the most; the heel and the ball.
- Ortholite™ polyurethane foam is breathable, moisture-wicking and uses patented biocide to promote healthy foot environment.
- Triple action foam densities in each pod molds to the foot to offer maximum support and comfort.
- Steel shank provides added stability to ease your walking motion.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole helps reduce foot fatigue and provides lasting durability.
- Cement Construction adheres the upper directly to the outsole providing lightweight flexibility.