The Orthofeet Logan is a casual men's lace-up walking shoe.
Orthofeet is the premium brand of specialty footwear biomechanically designed to provide consumers with ultimate mobility, comfort and protection for an improved quality of life.Orthofeet has become a leading designer and manufacturer of footwear for adults with diabetes and others with medical foot conditions or limited mobility, including adults with arthritis.
Orthofeet Logan White/Grey Leather Men's Shoe
- Wide opening with lace closure allows for easy on/off and adjusts for a customized fit.
- Two removable insoles accommodate custom orthotics.
- Anatomically shaped insole offers plenty of support and cushioning.
- Second insole can be removed for added depth.
- Ergonomic Stride outsole absorbs shock and is designed to help propel your foot forward for an easy walk.
- Wider base adds stability to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward).
- Seamless, foam-padded fabric lining helps prevent rubbing, irritation and pressure points on your foot.
- Material Content: leather upper, polyester fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Diabetic friendly
- Orthotic friendly
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.