The New Balance M1540BK1 is the much-anticipated update to the MR1123MC! The 1540 is New Balance's premier heritage motion control trainer developed to deliver the ultimate in comfort and control for the runner seeking the highest level of stability.
New Balance M1540 BK1 Men's Running Shoe
- ROLLBAR with Medial and Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- ACTEVA Midsole cushions and resists compression set - 12% lighter than standard foam
- ENCAP midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Ndurance rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Polyurethane strobel board for maximum underfoot comfort
- No-sew material application helps decrease the weight of the upper and enhance fit for optimal performance
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Blown Rubber Outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Polyurethane insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning
- Made in the USA!