About Meltonian Shoe Polish
Owned and manufactured by Kiwi, Meltonian products are high quality, versatile polishes that help you protect and restore your shoes. These shoe creams are intended for use on smooth surfaced and grained leathers, and provide outstanding conditioning properties. Meltonian shoe creams also help restore the color of the leather, and can really make your footwear look like new. Available in a wide variety of colors, Meltonian shoe creams are great product s for protecting your footwear investments.
How to Polish Shoes
- Wipe shoes with a soft rag or horsehair brush to clean them. (You can use a lightly-dampened cloth, just make sure that the shoes are completely dry before applying polish.)
- Remove any shoe laces.
- Using a soft cloth (an old t-shirt works well), apply the polish using small circular motions. Use a thin layer of polish.
- Let the polish dry 15-20 minutes, and reapply if necessary to cover the leather.
- Using a soft brush (such as horsehair), brush off the excess polish.
- Take a soft cloth and buff the shoes.