The MBT Ari is the inaugural style in the new "Ultimate" line of shoes which garnered this year's Red Dot Award for Product Design! The first shoe in the physiological wellness footwear arena to do so!
Athletic-styled shoe in a variety of colors to satisfy everyone! Enjoy a good workout with this fun, breathable shoe. The unique multi-layered sole and Masai sensor emulates the feeling of walking on sand.
Ari’s outstanding ventilation system includes a highly breathable mesh upper, lightweight sock liner, and inlay sole. Biomechanically-engineered pillars in the sole increase the air flow as you step, and the lasting board contains ventilation portals so that your feet stay significantly cooler and drier than in other shoes.
MBT Ari White Mesh Women's Shoe
- Lightweight 3D mesh upper and lining are highly breathable
- Powerful built-in ventilation system that helps keep feet cool and dry
- PU coated materials are durable and resistant
- Dual density midsole is made with TPU and nylon mixed with glass fibers for extra firmness and durability
- Built on a contoured last that replicates the shape of a human foot
- Ari’s insole is antibacterial, removable and washable
- Multi-layered Activator sole creates natural instability to emulate the feeling of walking on sand
- Durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction
- The MBT Ari is a limited edition, individually numbered, shoe
- Removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles
Click here to watch the MBT instructional video.
MBT Ari is the Winner of the 2011 Red Dot Award for Product Design
MBT's most technically advanced shoe, the Ari, is recognized for its design excellence.
The red dot is a globally recognized seal of quality bestowed on products that meet the highest standards of design excellence and distinguish themselves from others in their respective categories with approximately 1,700 companies from 60 countries submitting a total of 4,433 products this year.
This MBT style features removable insoles so that you can add your own orthotic insoles. Although to fully benefit from the MBT technology the MBT shoes should be worn without orthotics.
If you have any questions you can find the answers in our MBT Shoes Frequently Asked Questions section.
Wearing MBT Shoes for the first time? Watch the MBT Shoes Instructional Video