The UGG® Little Kid Bailey Bow is embellished with fixed, double ribbon bows at the back, enhancing the defining features of an UGG® Classic. A light, flexible outsole and foundational Twinface sheepskin keep feet cozy and dry indoors or out, while durable construction and added foam ensure all-day comfort.
UGG® was founded in 1978 when Brian Smith landed in Southern California with a bag of sheepskin boots and hope. He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love.
UGG® Bailey Bow Black Sheepskin Kid's Shoe
Little Kid Sizes:
Size 6 = 5.125"
Size 7 = 5.5"
Size 8 = 5.75"
Size 9 = 6.125"
Size 10 = 6.5"
Size 11 = 6.75"
Size 12 = 7.125"
- Little Kid Sizes 6-12
- Pull-on style features non-adjustable, decorative bows along the back of the shaft.
- Easy on and off that kids can do themselves.
- Twin-faced, Grade A sheepskin upper with suede heel guards.
- 100% fine woolen sheepskin breathes, wicking heat and moisture away to keep little feet dry and warm.
- PU foam footbed is covered with sheepskin for added comfort.
- Lightweight EVA outsole.
- Heel Height: 3/4 in
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- By UGG®; Imported