The QuadTech Series Soft Plus insole is a full length premolded orthotic featuring four layers of materials which work together to provide accommodation and resilience in one orthotic. The top layer of Plastoform is bonded to Purolon urethane and a PRO XP II base with a THK reinforcement adding strength to the orthotic. The orthotic is excellent for use on the diabetic or "at risk" patient.
UCO Quadtech Soft Plus Diabetic Insole
- Four layers of soft strength
- Technological breakthrough in construction allows for cost-effective pricing
- Broad toe profile for easy fitting in diabetic type footwear
- Combines favorable feel and compression of Plastoform with pack out resistance of Purolon
- May be adjusted with a heat gun at 250 degrees F