The Birkenstock Blue Footbed provides long term comfort and arch support to your non-Birkenstock footwear. Contoured arches and deep heel cup can help relieve heel pain and plantar fasciitis symptoms. With a silk lining that absorbs moisture and is hand-washable. Casual and Heeled Blue Footbeds are available in narrow, medium and wide widths.
Birkenstock Blue Casual Heeled Arch Support Unisex Footbed
Learn more about heel pain.
- Based on the original Birkenstock footbed - Featuring pronounced arch support and a deep heel cup, the heeled footbed is for footwear with up to 1 1/2" heels
- Made of natural cork and EVA - for a flexible, shock absorbing construction.
- Birkenstock's most popular arch support.
- Designed for flat-heeled casual shoes.
- Provides firm support.
- Excellent stability.
- Long-term comfort.
- Treats Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Toe Ailments, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Metatarsalgia, and Morton's Neuroma
- You can use Birkenstock support in any shoe!
- Made in Germany.
- Firm, resilient cork/latex base provides your feet the support they need
- Raised toe bar encourages a natural gripping motion and aids in circulation
- Contoured footbed supports all four arches, distributing body weight more evenly
- Soft suede footbed liner helps to keep your feet comfortable and dry
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup promote healthy alignment
- EVA sole is flexible, durable, lightweight and shock absorbing