The Bostonian Purnel is finely crafted in leather, it has a breathable lining, shock-absorbing footbed, and traditional leather outsole. A classic choice for everything from suits and formal wear to jeans and casual pants.
Bostonian Shoes have been crafting men’s dress shoes with uncompromised comfort and exceptional style for over 110 years. Founded in 1899 by Charles Jones in Whitman, Massachusetts, Bostonian was the first premium men’s footwear brand — and the first to introduce flexible dress shoes.
Bostonian Purnel Black Leather Men's Shoe
- Premium leather upper with decorative seaming detail.
- Lace-up closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Leather, suede and fabric lining provides all-day comfort and support.
- EVA-cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Traditional leather outsole with rubber covering the heel.
- Heel Height: 1 in