The Icon Edie-2 is a medium two pocket tote bag. Features images from Raising Her Sleeve by Kitagawa Utamaro.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Edie-2 Raising Her Sleeve Leather Women's Handbag
- 15"W x 12"H x 4"D
- Hidden Magnetic closure
- Padded leather strap with 10" arm drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
- Accent leather trim and piping
- Metal hardware
Kitagawa Utamaro was a Japanese printmaker and painter, who is considered one of the greatest artists of woodblock prints. His name was romanized as Outamaro. He is known especially for his masterfully composed studies of women, known as bijinga.