The Icon Pam-5 has All over printed leather with whipstitch detail.. Interior zip pocket divides the center. Three side interior pockets and convenient exterior side pockets makes this precious. Features images from Charging Horses by Jim Zuckerman.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Pam-5 Charging Horses Leather Women's Handbag
- 14"W x 10½"H x 7"D
- Magnetic-snap button leather tab closure
- Dual leather handles with 10" arm drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Whipstitch detail
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
Jim Zuckerman left his medical studies in 1970 to turn his love of photography into a career. He has lectured and taught creative photography at many universities and private schools, including UCLA, Kent State University, the Hallmark Institute of Photography, and the Palm Beach Photographic Center.