The Icon Pam-2 has All over printed leather with whipstitch detail.. Interior zip pocket divides the center. Three side interior pockets and convenient exterior side pockets makes this precious Features images from Umbrellas by Pierre-Auguste Renoir.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Pam-2 Umbrellas Leather Women's Handbag
- 14"W x 10½"H x 7"D
- Magnetic-snap button leather tab closure
- Dual leather handles with 10" arm drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Whipstitch detail
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
The Umbrellas is an oil-on-canvas painting by Pierre-Auguste Renoir, painted in two phases in the 1880s. It is owned by the National Gallery in London as part of the Lane Bequest, but is displayed alternately in London and at the Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane.Renoir began the painting in about 1880-1, using the loose brushwork and bright palette typical of the Impressionist movement.