The Icon Norma-4 boasts two-way zip closure feature, high quality gold hardware, finest finish black trim leather and red accent piping our sophisticated Japanese print. Features images from Umbrellas by Pierre-Auguste Renoir.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Norma-4 Umbrellas Leather Women's Handbag
- 12½"W x 9½"H x 6"D
- Dual-direction top zippers closure
- Rolled leather dual handles attached with metal O-rings
- Interior: 2 open pockets on one side and 1 zip pocket opposite side
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
- Rich accent leather piping and trim
- Metal hardware
The Umbrellas is an oil-on-canvas painting by Pierre-Auguste Renoir, painted in two phases in the 1880s. It is owned by the National Gallery in London as part of the Lane Bequest, but is displayed alternately in London and at the Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane.Renoir began the painting in about 1880-1, using the loose brushwork and bright palette typical of the Impressionist movement.