The Icon Hilda-2 has two removable handles:a leather carry handle and a fully adjustable black leather crossbody strap making it ideal for both formal and casual occasions. Standard interior pockets for cell phone and keys on one side and a zip pocket on the other. High quality matte silver hardware accent the art beautifully. Features images from Olive by Alberto Vargas.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Hilda-2 Olive Leather Women's Handbag
- 14"W x 11"H x 4½"D
- Magnetic-snap closure
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Removable arm strap with 10" drop
- 2 deep exterior side pockets
- Accent leather piping
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a center zippered compartment
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- Metal hardware
Alberto Vargas was a noted Peruvian painter of pin-up girls. He is often considered one of the most famous of the pin-up artists. Numerous Vargas paintings have sold and continue to sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars.