The Icon Amanda-3 doubles as an overnight bag. Including an interior waterproof, clear, detachable pocket for airport security. Supple black leather trim with exterior pockets accent the printed leather in Picasso's artwork. Features images from Girl With A Mirror by Pablo Picasso.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Amanda-3 Girl With A Mirror Leather Women's Handbag
- 7"W x 10¼"H x 8¼"D
- Zip closure
- 2 top handles
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Flap pockets on front and back
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a snap removable waterproof toiletry pouch inside
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
- Silver tone metal hardware
Pablo Ruiz y Picasso, known as Pablo Picasso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer who spent most of his adult life in France. As one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture, the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore.