The Icon Amanda-2 doubles as an overnight bag. Including an interior waterproof, clear, detachable pocket for airport security. Supple black leather trim with exterior pockets accent the printed leather in Picasso's artwork. Features images from Night by Joan Miró i Ferrà.
Icon was launched in 1999 by a Hollywood filmmaker and art collector. ICON's use of bold color is printed on soft, supple highest-grade white leather to insure the artist's original visions.
Icon Amanda-2 Night Leather Women's Handbag
- 7"W x 10¼"H x 8¼"D
- Zip closure
- 2 top handles
- Removable, adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Flap pockets on front and back
- Interior: 2 open slip pockets and a zip pocket on opposite side, a snap removable waterproof toiletry pouch inside
- Gold cotton-twill ICON interior lining
- 4 metal feet protect bottom
- Silver tone metal hardware
Joan Miró i Ferrà was a Catalan Spanish painter, sculptor, and ceramicist born in Barcelona.